Forfurs® Clumping Cat Litter is made of all-natural clay that forms hard clumps for easy scooping. The granules create a powerful bond to lock in moisture and prevent any liquid from getting to the bottom of the litter box. This litter is especially formulated to neutralise odours quickly and is low-tracking, so there’s less mess and no scattered litter trails. It’s hypo-allergenic to common allergens such as dust, plant proteins and fragrances. This is a heavy-duty litter that’s ideal for sifting and mechanical boxes and is highly effective in multiple cat households.
Key Benefits :
- A proprietary de-dusting system is used to reduce dust, but since this is a natural product, some dust may still be present.
- Specifically formulated to neutralise odours immediately, including ammonia odours, and is low-tracking to minimise messes in multiple-cat households.
- Hypo-allergenic: contains no plant protein, dyes, perfumes or added fragrances.
- All-natural clay forms hard clumps for easy scooping and removal, ideal for sifting and mechanical boxes as well as multi-cat households.
- Excellent odour control with a unique deodorizing system.
- Add approximately 4 inches of Cat litter to a clean dry litter box (This allows your cat to dig and cover their waste naturally)
- Scoop out waste daily using a litter scoop. Throw away waste. Do not flush..
- Add more cat litter to maintain a depth of 4 litre
- Clean hands after cleaning the litter box.
- Replace the contents of the entire box once a month.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
For first time users, we recommend a gradual switch to our product. Start with 2/3 of your old cat litter and 1/3 of your new Forfurs Cat Litter. Over time, continue to add more of the Forfurs Cat Litter until your cat box has fully transitioned to this product.
CAT CARE TIPS :
The key to having your cat use the litter box is to have it clean. Scoop the litter daily to keep it fresh and encourage your cat to always come back.
Place the litter box in a quiet place.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.