N BONE are DHA and Calcium formulated rings that support the various needs of a teething puppy by providing many nutritional benefits, being an amazing addition to the daily oral care routine and most importantly providing a soothing outlet for chewing when the puppy is going through pain or any other discomfort during its teething stage.
NPIC N-BONE Puppy Teething rings Chicken
- Life stage: Puppy
- Breed size: Small, Medium.
- Food form: Dog treat.
- N-BONE Puppy Teething Chicken rings are fortified with DHA and Omega 3 fatty acids that help to sustain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Added Calcium helps to keep puppy’s growing teeth healthy and also improves bone health.
- N-BONE Puppy Teething Chicken rings does not contain any plastic, Nylon or rubber that could harm puppy’s gums or damage their sensitive growing teeth.
- N-BONE Puppy Teething Chicken rings are made without Corn, Wheat or Soy thus it is great for pups who struggle with food sensitivities or allergies.
- These rings provide a soothing outlet for chewing and help to relieve pain, soreness of gums or any other discomfort for teething puppies.
- Daily chewing on these Chicken rings helps to maintain good oral care in puppies by reducing any tartar or plaque buildup and diminishing bad breath.
Net quantity: 34g
Imported & Marketed by: ABK imports pvt Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra, India